Mental Health Disparities on College Campuses
In our February 2021 Wellness Talk with Dr. Ernesto Escoto, we discussed mental health disparities experienced by people of color and other marginalized groups on a university campus. Dr. Escoto currently serves as the Counseling and Wellness Center director. He is also a Licensed Psychologist and Clinical Associate Professor. Watch or listen to the Wellness Talk video podcast
Help us improve our program by completing the following short evaluation: https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8CIsGOyDGwDkp37
- Managing Bias Training – Online course in myTraining to encourage employees to use that knowledge to reduce the negative effects of bias.
- Kognito Training -Online course in myTraining This course covers how to recognize students in distress and direct them to appropriate resources.
- UF’s Stronger Together Initiative
- Resilient Gator – Training by UFHR Wellness available online on-demand or live presentation request.
- UF Anti-Racism initiative