Impact of Stress and Burnout on Health
In this episode of Wellness Talk, we discuss stress and burnout health outcomes and prevention with Dr. Lisa Merlo Greene.
Dr. Merlo is a licensed clinical psychologist and currently serves as the Director of Wellness Programs for the UF College of Medicine. She is active in the education of medical students, residents, and other health professional students. Dr. Merlo also serves as the Director of Research for the Professionals Resource Network, Inc. (the State monitoring program for distressed and impaired healthcare professionals).
Help us improve our program or suggest new topics and expert guests by completing the following short evaluation: https://ufl.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8CIsGOyDGwDkp37
- UFHR Wellness – Windows to Wellness Resources
- UF COM Wellness – Mindfulness and Meditation Resources
- The Resilient Gator Program
- Take 10: Guided Meditation Videos
- Wellness Wednesday Video: Coming to Your Senses: Stress Relief in the Moment
- Wellness Wednesday Video: Strategies for Managing Stress
- UF Employee Assistance Program
- UF Health Employee Assistance Program
- Counseling and Wellness Center (for students)
- Well-Being and Resilience Tools – Duke University
- Mind Over Mood Book by Dennis Greenberger
- How to make stress your friend – Kelly McGonigal
Listen on Anchor!