Creating and Sustaining Healthy Habits
In this Wellness Talk episode, we talked with GatorCare Wellness Manager Mallory Rubek about creating and sustaining healthy habits.
Rubek holds bachelor’s and master’s degrees in Health Education and Behavior from UF and is a Certified Health Education Specialist and a Certified Mental Health First Aid Instructor.
GatorCare and the UFHR Wellness program often collaborate with the aim of providing UF and UF Health faculty and staff with a variety of wellness programs and resources.
- Suggested Reading: Atomic Habits by James Clear teaches you how to make small changes in your lifestyle that help transform your habits.
- Utilize the UFHR Wellness SMART Goals worksheet to create effective lifestyle goals you are more likely to achieve.
- Register for individual wellness coaching sessions with the UF-UF Health Wellness Team. If no spots are available, sign up for the waitlist to be notified of future sessions.
- Sign up for the Healthy Lifestyle Program to explore different ways you can create a healthy lifestyle. The program is available online on-demand or you can attend a scheduled live series.
- Explore the Optimize resources on habits to help you improve your lifestyle, and the resources on goal-setting to help you set and achieve goals for a healthy lifestyle.
Help us improve our program by completing the following short evaluation survey.