Guided Meditation Videos
In partnership with several UF and UF Health experts, these guided meditation sessions are roughly 10 minutes in length and aim to provide a sense of calm and overall well-being. Feel free to explore different styles of mediation in the links provided below.
Explore additional resources to help you along your journey toward better health and well-being:
- The Emotional Wellness Toolkit provides you with strategies to help improve your emotional wellness as well as resources to help support your individual journey to better emotional health.
- The Resilient Gator Program equips you with strategies to boost your personal resilience.
- Explore GatorCare’s meditation and relaxation resources, which include live and recorded classes.
- Explore the UF College of Medicine Wellness program’s mindfulness and meditation resources, which include wellness presentations, classes guided meditations and more.
- Explore the UF Health Shands Arts in Medicine mindfulness and relaxation resources, which include guided meditations and breath work audio and videos of varying lengths.
- Watch our Wellness Talk on Strategies for Managing Stress.
- UF’s Employee Assistance Program, or EAP, provides UF faculty and staff as well as their household members access to free live counseling support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through its partnership with ComPsych.
- The UF Health EAP is also available for UF Health employee.
- UF students may also reach out to the Counseling and Wellness Center for additional wellness resources.
- Are you a healthcare worker? Explore Duke University’s Well-Being and Resilience Tools.