Wellness Partner Application
Interested in Becoming a Wellness Partner?
Partners should have an interest in and dedication to wellness as well as an interest in supporting the health and welfare of their fellow employees. All Wellness Partners must secure supervisory approval to act in this role for their unit or college. The time commitment should not exceed one hour per month. Wellness initiatives will support all UF and UF Health employees.
- Disseminate information to employees about upcoming events (post flyers, send emails, share details one-on-one)
- Encourage employee participation
- Answer basic questions about wellness events and resources or refer employees to the wellness website or the Wellness Coordinators
- Help the UF & UF Health Wellness Committee better understand the cultures across the population (successful modes of communication, employee motivations, common barriers to healthy behaviors)
- And provide suggestions and feedback from employees to the Wellness Committee