Healthy Lifestyle Program
- Grief and Coping
- Financial Literacy Series
- Good Night Gators
- H.E.L.P: Health Education and Literacy Program
- Healthy Lifestyle Program
- Men’s Health Initiative
- Resilient Gator
- Supportive Gators
- Take 10
- Wellness Talk
- Maintain, Don’t Gain Campaign
The Healthy Lifestyle Program is a series of six sessions exploring different parts of creating a healthy lifestyle. Each session will focus on a specific health topic including goal setting, physical activity, nutrition, energy balance, stress management, and resilience. Altogether, this 6-week program is designed to change our perspective of what it takes to create a healthy lifestyle. Sessions occur once a week, and each session lasts for approximately 45 minutes. If you want to start adopting healthier habits but are not sure where to start, this program is for you.
The Healthy Lifestyle Program will be offered online delivery soon. Pre-register using the form below, and be the first to receive the asynchronous program materials.
Participants of the Healthy Lifestyle Program will:
- Learn the latest physical activity and nutrition recommendations
- Set individual health and wellness goals
- Learn tools and resources to help you on your wellness journey
- Become aware of national health behavior recommendations and how to successfully integrate them into daily routines.